Frequently Ask Question

We provide e-filing services where you may file your Return of Income. where qualified and trained tax experts will prepare and e-file your returns.
For details on e-filing please logon to

one can file a maximum of 2 prior year of returns. For e.g. : if one is filing their returns in July 2017, they can file for Financial Year 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Also one can other person Income Tax Return by clicking on add package on your windo

section 17 of the Income-tax Act defines the term ‘salary’. However, not going into the technical definition, generally whatever is received by an employee from an employer in cash, kind or as a facility [perquisite] is considered as salary.

Allowances are fixed periodic amounts, apart from salary, which are paid by an employer for the purpose of meeting some particular requirements of the employee. E.g., Tiffin allowance, transport allowance, uniform allowance, etc.
There are gene

Yes, these are in the nature of perquisites and should be valued as per the rules prescribed in this behalf.

Form-16 is a certificate of TDS. In your case it will not apply. However, your employer can issue a salary statement.

Yes. However, pension received from the United Nations Organisation is exempt.